The Donohue Mentoring System
- Companies are losing an estimated $2600 per person per month in lost productivity.
- Productivity at the average director level is functioning at only 73%.
- The average manager and direct reports are working at only 65% productivity.
How does the DMS shift these metrics?
- This reduction on communication defects produces an average savings of $546 per person for an ROI of 79%.
- The average director increases her productivity to 77%.
- The average manager increases her productivity to 73%.
What is the DMS?
The DMS is 13-week training system offered online with pre- and post-work. Participants are required to commit one hour a week for 13 weeks. New training cohorts open the third Tuesday of every month.